People frequently ask me what are my favorite books about plant-based nutrition and cooking. There are a lot of good resources out there! Listed are a few books that will help you establish a solid foundation on the science and application of a plant-based lifestyle. I have also included several recipe books that contain delicious and easy to make plant-strong meals . Happy reading and cooking! We continuously update our collection.
1. The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
2. Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
3. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure by Caldweld B. Esselstyn Jr., MD
4. Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes without Drugs by Neal D. Barnard, MD
5. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition by Julieanna Hever
6. 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart: Boost Metabolism, Lower Cholesterol, and Dramatically Improve Your Health by Neal D. Barnard, MD
7. The Engine 2 Diet: The Texas Firefighter's 28-Day Save-Your-Life Plan that Lowers Cholesterol and Burns Away the Pounds by Rip Esselstyn
8. by Rip Esselstyn
10. Breaking the Food Seduction: The Hidden Reasons Behind Food Cravings---And 7 Steps to End Them Naturally by Neal D. Barnard, MD
Evelisse Capó, PharmD
The Food Pharmacist
Evelisse Capó, Pharm.D.
Copyright © The Food Pharmacy 2006-2020
This website is for informational purposes only. Consult your physician prior to changing your diet. The information, data, material contained, or presented is not intended to be taken as medical advice.