Join bestselling authors and food revolutionary leaders John and Ocean Robbins for the 100% complimentary Healthy Kitchen Power Hour happening on Wednesday, October 15th.
This is your chance to demystify healthy eating and turn your kitchen into a nutritional powerhouse simply, easily and affordably.
In just one hour, you’ll discover:
• How to create and sustain a passion for healthy eating.
• The 3 point power program guaranteed to make healthy eating simple, cost effective and fun.
• Why you shouldn’t eat most of the products found in health food stores and how to spot these healthy imposters.
• 3 healthy recipes you can prepare in under 30 minutes and for less than $10.
• Nutritious, delicious and AFFORDABLE foods that are easy to integrate into your diet
You’ll discover how easy it can be to step into food choices that help protect you from cancer, heart disease, diabetes and obesity, and that help you create a more thriving and fulfilling life.
Register for the FREE Healthy Kitchen Power Hour with John and Ocean Robbins.
John Robbins is already a hero to millions because he walked away from his father’s Baskin-Robbins ice cream empire to become one of the world’s leading spokespeople for health and sustainability. His books about food and health have sold over 3 million copies, and he and his son, Ocean, have spent decades helping millions to step into healthier lives.
Now they’re here to help you do the same.
When you put the simple lessons from the the Healthy Kitchen Power Hour into practice, you’ll have a healthier body, a healthier home, and more time and energy for the things you love.
You’ll get complimentary access to the Healthy Kitchen Power Hour, plus the Healthy Kitchen Guidebook, complete with healthy and yummy recipes you can implement right away.
Find out more and reserve your spot by clicking here.
Also, check out our upcoming cooking class and lecture on Oct. 18th in Lutz, FL. Guest speaker Dustin Rudolph, PharmD.
People frequently ask me what are my favorite books about plant-based nutrition and cooking. There are a lot of good resources out there! Listed are a few books that will help you establish a solid foundation on the science and application of a plant-based lifestyle. I have also included several recipe books that contain delicious and easy to make plant-strong meals . Happy reading and cooking! We continuously update our collection.
1. The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
2. Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Colin Campbell, PhD
3. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure by Caldweld B. Esselstyn Jr., MD
New recipes recently added:
Evelisse Capó, Pharm.D.